ainikeceq

Friday, February 27, 2009

i wanna run.
i wanna hide.
but all i see a endless journey.
i wanna give up.
i'm so lost. i'm so scared
i hear alots of voices .
i dun wanna listen to them
i dun wanna obey them.
i'm finding my own voice n say.
help me find my way?
i'm so lost.
lose of hope
lose of trust
lost of everything.
now .
i'm left alone with no one.
tak de orang nak tolong aini.

kay.
i nedd no one help but myself.
i trust nobody. nobody but me.
i need nobody nobody but ME!

nari pakai sock tinggi maut.
me n my twinnie farahsyg,
idk why.
why must peeps say negative?
why? wat had i done?
why cant i do anything w/o peeps to talk?
everything i do wrong!
whywhywhywhywhy.
the wisperr the stare the looking. why?
i noe lah. aini sedar diri
i'm not pretty. i'm not smart. i'm not sweet.
i'm not everything they are.
i dun have lots of frens like them.
sigh..
am i that useless?
am i that weak?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh cb ahh,
stress bodoh..
i can fight back but i dun want to.
i can ignore but its hard,
why like people hate me.
teachers hate me.
the student dun like me.
everyona i feel that they hate me. why?
everyone have lots of fren to turn to.
i only have 5. besties.
but its hard to open up to them.
they wont understand.
after cca slack with nurul.
then sent farah n nurul homy. then i'm off.
went up the stair. but didnt want to go in.
so sit at the staircase mcm budak sleng maner n budak bodoh.
look like i'm waitting..
jyeah .waitting for noone.
sit. think though. cry myseft.
its sad.
i'm like waitting for someone to came n lent me a shoulder.
but no one came.
i scream.
i shout.
i cry.
i'm sad.
but no one came.
for some crazy reason.
i wish azhar was there.
i noe!
i just love his personality. i just got to noe.
but idk y for some crazy reason.
i wish azhar would come.
i wish i have that bearbear of mine to hug.
but i had nothing.
i still hear voices.
i'm still confuse.
!@#$#$%...
bodoh! @#$$!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.....
i wanna run farfarfarFAR away i wanna HIDEHIDEHIDE from evrything.
i wanna DISAPPEARdisappeardisappear .

heard ader orang nak .. my twin?
eh?
asal?
pasal skirt deir pendeq per?
salah ker?
its own personal per?
wats with peeps this day i really dun understand.
why do things all turn wrong things few days.
sigh?tapi i dun get it.
we didnt disturb anyone
..
ahhhhhh stress ahh aini tak tau ahh!
nak mati ah
bye!

aini vanish~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home