ainikeceq

Saturday, February 28, 2009

today is 28 yup. nothing happen. was a lil disappointed
a lil peeps went to mendaki.
listen to what fyras?? say.
then recess time sigh.
idk wat to say.
farah was mad at me.
its better she' mad at me then to tell her the truth,
coz it will hurt her.
seeing her hurt will kill me.
then went to bugis.
search for the class outfit .
need it urgent went o bugis. tm loyang point,
as usual they make me laugh. n they keep pulling my shirt.
jgn !. sensed you haha.
n agi sikit leh nampak nazhar. asal lambat ! grr.
bila nak alik a group of boy sembarang sebut nama. yg pelik terdengar nuraini 2 kali.
lol.
sighh.
alah. ! tak tau ahh ngah stress,
dunnoe who to trust.?
sigh.
bodoh ahh.
farah told me something. fatin told me something.
sigh.
why?
why everyone hate me?
why?
they all. everyone seems so nice,
but the truth is they hate me?
then y be nice to me?
asal?
wat did i do?
this is tupid sad. babiehuntan sialllllll!!.
i'm sick of pretense.
tired of faking.
i'm really tired.
really tired of saying that i'm okay but actully i'm not.
maybe its better is i go.
maybe its better.
but y should i give in.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
cb ahh.
aini dah penat tau!.
is everyone like that?
are they nice but deep inside they hate me?
is it?
dunnoe who to trust anyone.
feel so lost.
all my peeps have their own trouble.
wanted to voice out my prob but end up listen to their trouble.
sigh.
all i want is a ear to listen to me. all i need is a shoulder for me to cry on.
all i ask for is a friend who stay by my side no matter wat happen.
thanks farah. fatin. nurul. mira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home