ainikeceq

Saturday, April 11, 2009

heyy.

Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
Got my blueprint, it's symphonic
Half psychotic, sick, hypnotic
Got my blueprint electronic

..
so far so good my holi.
thursday.
sent .. sobsobb~~ going to miss ya.=( kay miss ya already.
anyway meet dahlya buy choc n stuff. i'm sure she had fine "inside joke"
then went is n raza. lek jab.


friday.
good friday baby.
went to tm. buy my syg!
at tm 1.
siol a lot of peeps. traffic jam lah inside the shopping mall!
then sleep at sis.


saturday.(TODAY!)
went to mendaki pakai tak senonoh betul sumpah.
wore jean n a shirt inside. then borrow farah shirt wear over.
serious felt so stupid!. thanks ehh for the comment. hehe. today b4 someone came they were okay n cher was reasonable.
its not fair . he so bias! dun like next week got the parent teacher thing so not gg to ask mak to go bluek*!
then we n farah went to tm1 u noe the new one saw my syg.
farah gave me lots of comment. said too big not nice. but who care coz it belong to me NOT her haha!
bought "baju" for my syg. k la cover.
then saw bags which we plan to buy next week or the week after.
but i noe is SOON!. put lots of song in my syg.
n yeah i change number. reza n is gi lepak. but i cant follow=( hey dun they need to do hw?? or study??
ceyy say people haha. then sleep again at sis house. let me put song in my syg by ... laptop

sunday.
heyy suppose to go home like pagi but i lazy so i am still here at sis house.
she is to wash clothes. but she tired so sleep.
aini pulak are to do hw. but at home.
later go home do lah.
n yeah got pos test FISH!! dundundundun like!.
n yeah miss... sighhh..entah la. at leats farah hehe. entah la.
see her happy i also happy. see my cuz ade bf. sighh. n msn so shitty irritating got the stupid virus thing keep poping out.
sighhh entah la who add me. lazy use already. stupid la.
me? sigh so lonely here. buy its okay got my syg phone to accompany. i noe how pathetic.
i scared la. sigh nvm. anyway tomorrow see maff.. syg their orang. wat a dragg to go to school.
okay la. better get my but off the chair n my hand to off the computer. n get dress time to go home anyway i miss my syg at home.farah getting her phone. then me n her is gg to camwore together hhaha. them farah fatin mira n me we hav a hp hhaha.
sweeeeeeeeee per timing haha, sigh no more resting time to get to work.
n yeah kak bought somethin for my syg at home sweet ke per=)
k got to go
get dress.
wake my sis up.
go home
byebye had fun during my holi=)




baby u noe that i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home