ainikeceq

Saturday, April 4, 2009

kay my blog so dead.
yeah wateva. thanks farah tat son is really v. nice =)

I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world
So did I deserve to be left here hurt

idk i feel so scared. faiz kindda loss is memory idk la.
sigh my studylike drop. sigh so fucking difficult.
hathatehate sec 3 life
my life is in suck a mess.
trust me. aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. i'm sorry.
beside that had fun with the maff?
yupp i did.
sighh can i not go school?
yestrday atq...
she.. sedih la. hang out with her. went to loyang point someone went past.
at school.someone went to school dk y?? yyyyy??? ad is atq right???
ahhhh dk la. ahyahh feel so tired.atq i'm sorry about .... i dint do it on purpose.
sigh. why ahh..idk i dun think its my fault but why like if there a prob i felt that i'm to blame?? do poeple hate me?? did do something wrong??
everday i just wait for each day to past by. so fast april already.

ahyahh.. went to kfc on thursday treat mak hehe. then went jln2 saw my sis ex- mom??
cool or wat? she is very nice and sweet=)
and yeah speaking of sis.. i WANT my belonving cuteee nicee phone back i really miss it like hell. its more than 3 month u noe. looking forward to 27 APRIL hehe=)
sighsighsigh there are lots to be said but some are better to be kept alone.


aisha❤

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home