ainikeceq

Thursday, May 14, 2009

sigh poa paper maut siol.Sighh idk lah.Anyway didnt finish sigh. Cher is so gg to scream at me sigh sos??Niway buy food for sis then forgot to give the sweet n shirt slengg lah me.Just now went to school with nasirah tak sengaja lol!for some reason i was so happy haha. Then went separate way coz she take art=( i wantt! accidentaly met fadil rindu siol memory babes. Tomorrow physic comfirm fluck dead! Lah me. Satu benda haram aku tak phm n tomorrow got plan go bugis. Go jln2 with farah i inviting cuz coz she will be bored so y not hehe. Not sure if she can go and tried to upload pics but the loading geram so i cancel. Tis sun ade plan.
not sure can or not go.The presure like is in me. They dun understand they nvr will they only wanna hear wat they want not wat i wanna say its difficult. No one ever there. No one okay. No one there for me never. Fuck lah.
I just need a ear but....
All i ask for is a help hand.
All i want a ....
You dun wanna understand.
At least pretence to.

I just wanna be free like a butterfly.


ainikeceq€
& i'm proud of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home