ainikeceq

Sunday, May 10, 2009

heyy.
you noe my life is in a mess.
but gg okay soon
errm.
sighh.
i treat them as my sis,syg my everyting
but wat did i got back?
its so difficult u noe trying my best to get their
attention.
then i tried to ignore just be alone.
coz even if i join i will not contribute to the talk for wat.
then kene scold n leftt behind. for not joining.
sighh then wat u tink i should do?
haiz,
then sighh weird things been happening to me.
i guess my cuz know bit of the other side of me.
she think my massages are like a story book.
she said its interesting.
more like sad to me.
cz i am the one going thought the pain.
haiz,
then u noe all tis nonsense about guy sighh
sighh hanyerr dewi jer lahh yg tau.
practically coz whnever i wanna tell them(bestf) everything
they will be to busy with each other and forget about me.
sadd.
now sighh this frenn,
this fren lie to me before.
till my feeling went numb for dayss.
i cry coz of this fren lied but of course i act dumb and happy.
but then i begin to trust back but i worry this fren will betray my trust.
maybe i should just give it a chance maybe
and yeah currently having the sweetest cuz ever.
she seem to be like me lost when i was her age wakaka
gd luck in finding ur wayy cuzbby.
sighh exam?
honestly i just make sure i write till i am satisfied.
so wat if it is around the bushh?
niweii.
it been really peaceful for the past few days.
to someone.
i am srry if i got ur ur feelingg sorry i swear i did meant to.
and yeahh finally realist .....
and for mother day got choc for mum n make nasi gorenng wit dewi kekek giler bab lor.
and friday went jog t 9:30 n went home at 11?
fun lah more info go tis cute cuz of my bogg.
n she said i am pretty.
gilerrr she so a thousand tyme prettier.
and aini sikit pun tak teraser yg aini cantik k.
sighh sweet love cuz really cheer me up despite the sorrow that i gone thought
and also to myy sweet love fren,sygg.
to be continue i wanna go sembawangg shopping centree.
byee peeps*
chillax
random
**ps: bring ur thermometer and the blue form for monday no school coz i am collecting. niweii enjy ur holi dear fren but remember to study too!
vice-chairmann here.
and yeahh please if anyone got a invention that could shut my ......'s mouth tell me.
she so the noisy u noe!
byebyee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home