ainikeceq

Friday, May 1, 2009

heyy
life been ups abd down babyy,
heyy thats life
now i juust realist i fcking long tyme nvr update.
entah.
sighh.
hows my life you wana ask?
complicated muchh.
sometime i got fed up i off my phone.
ringgring noisy noe.
and heard some untrue ting about me.
sighh wthh la
watev.
exam is on.
gg to be relax.
study .
sometyme i do need tyme of my own
and yeah took test at mendaki.
seriously i tink i am gg to fluck.
so difficult sighh hanya tuhan jer lah yg tau.
heyy my emo sad and those tyme are over babe and dude
let me repeat OVEROVER!
yo babyy i am still youngg.
over ttupid useless tings.
i wanna b depress?
it ain' worth it.
heyy,
me.
aini yeahh that my name.
goig to chill and go with the flow.
for now my syg is all i care about.
maff. tis post is for u bby,
dey always been there when no one did.
dey care when no one else did.
they were there even when i make mistake.
hey you noe wat?
they even punish me for my wrong did.
over all their kind deed.
they are vry nice lovely peeps
sighh..
sometyme.
i shout but they nvr listen.
but its okay.
i learn how to control my emotion=)
anywayy.
they are my concern now.
andd why al song hav or got somting to do wit love??
sighh.
sengaja ehh sighh it okay dun need boyf coz i got my syg=); maff.
we can nvr breakup ehh?
hehe. layan kan jer hehe.
okay la.
aini nak gi dulu bybyee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home