ainikeceq

Saturday, November 28, 2009

heyy,

i know my blog is dead ,
so, i guess no soul will read my pathetic blog right? So here goes , hmmmm .
hari raya best jugak lahh . q and hs belambak . hehe . Anyway , yesterday 27 November is my dear sis birthday . Not fair she get like everything she want . Well, at least the things that i wanted . At 3 am in the morning , kak erah gi cambodia . Hope for her safety . Ceyyyy, baik per aini? haha . Dun forget my gift ! Kay we could talk about kak or we could move on ? I pick move on whose with me?
hahahahaha . People are so irritated with me saying that .

Kay , hari raya haji first go to bibik house . One thing make me so piss . A sec one cousin , so basketed . Dun like her attitude lah . kaykay enough talking about her . I - phone are so cool . Me and kak play with bro phone . Cool to the max . Yeahh for kak taptap are so kental but his fighting game are so cool lah sey . Kay , moving on today went jb with aunties n dewi . Cool lah sey , the sale person , purple ,green ? macam2 lah her . Kay , i told her i will blog about this . there we shop for coli . All of it was so lawa . "Kalau ikut kan hati semua hendak aini beli . "
Wear inside who see say eh? haha We ate like a pig today trust me . Im FAT already .

Kay , my 4-day plan . Tomorrow i go skate with my adeq . (huahahaha) *inside joke . kay Monday going to swimming . Tuesday , going out with fatin . Wednesday , khaz bff day out .
That all . Homework? ermmmm , kindda lose it . SO ? anyone got a solution to that?
aini tengok tv- show . Im not single and momolove .
The show very nice . I nak gaduh ngan org ah sekarag hehe . AND i wish to have a protective bro too . That way too fairy tale . Shilang is so cute . One of the bro wearing spec so handsome .
YeAHHHH. Hmmm , so long never see fatin nuraini haha! I wanna see my suami . awwwww, sweet ke per?

Every night i seem to be hugging my bear . hehe . Kay that always wanna write . Nak tahu benda? every 10 pm kan? my matair akan call me . Loving right? love someone alot lah sey . For more info , dial 1800 - busybody , terima kasih . Kay ,i know im so bored right now . Haiz, at least on the surface lah . Yeah i wanna watch new moon . Jacob black is super hot .
Edward , he is so the burok gils nk mamps.. Yeah who have prince coffee dvd can lent me?

kay will end here .
ONE and only ,
nuraini bte Osman kassim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home