ainikeceq

Monday, December 7, 2009






























kay ,
feeling down this few days , hmmmm lots going on my mind . I dont know whats going to happen next hais . Maybe its just me . Is it? Im scared . The person i trust most turn her back on me i guess . Anyway i really miss my crazy dancing friend . haha Never fail to make me laugh NURUL . Yeah kindda miss late night talking to my syg , she kindda busy now with exam and everything . The rest rare msg me . In fact not a word at all after the marina barrage outing . Its like we are stranger sad or what? Im currently really stress about a lots of thing . I so heartbroken about something but its okay felt a lots better after talking to someone . Thanks a lot . Yea chat with afiq , really miss him .He mia right after psle result . Raja Nur Afiq , weird that i still remember his full name . Dont know lah . I reallyreallyreally wanna get out of this life im leaving in can? its heading no where . I not smart , i hate hearing people saying get are piss for not getting all A1 . Its really hurt me to see my pathetic result and act dumb about it . I dun like being look down on . Am i really that dislikeable? annoying ? irritating? I know dun have the looks but we cant pick out own face right? Sometime i just wish im like my eldest sister , smart , likeable,pretty , sweet and she good with everybody while im just so terrible in everything i do .
Hais, i should really keep my distance from people before they start hating me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home