ainikeceq

Monday, November 30, 2009

BOO!
I had the most crazy-est day ever .My cousin went to party in the room . Cute sak satusatu . Hmmmm, lets see . Went skating then , went my mood went crazy . Dewi and i went singing up high in the seat standing and singing away . Everyone look at us ehkeheheh?? but then we gave them a pose and a smile . HAHAH! Abey nak buat aper agi kan?Best lah . Then it was alr after 7 . There a quote that say " tak manis perempuan jalan malam2 " Then , we went hope drinking slurpy. Went to the room and party all night haha. Make video Only we noe the url .Paisey big time dok .

Today, the plan was to go swimming at jurung east . So, head there one by one problem start to visit us . First Danish lost hisez-link card . Yeah make rain fall on someone cheek hehe . Sorry i just had to say my speeech . Then, sigh . went there CLOSED right up our face . i was like WHATTTT? . we report the missing ezlink - card . The counter look so lazy , Trust me . Kay we could talk about that lazy guy or move on . Im with move on whose with me?? hehe .
Moving on we decided to head to cck pool . That guy say maybe open . Ask for direction . take 307 and count 5 stop . BUT yes there a BUT . BUTBUTBUT then yet again CLOSED! . Like 'sabar aini sabar ..' kayyy , so just went to wooland one . BORING . Just play for a while n done . Not much hs n q . Sad story lah .

We then went bazar that guy was there . * paisey moment people . Then, bought chakueh(sp?) kayy yeah that it . Ate and Camuack there . Cannot take it sey , my pose all so crap-ish . yeahh will upload but hope no one will view . Well you see i rarely update so i dun think anyone will view it . Right? Just minute ago Dewi had upload video Danish lah kept on insisting . Whatever it is i know my face i cover and comfirm that the light did not shine at my face . So , its NOT me . If anyone see it my so going to act dumb about it .

Yeah tomorrow going out with the sjab . Aini know i disturb but then ?? haha . Fatin invite dok . Beside kindda miss them . Kay i called my syg just now . Went i heard something i was very sad sey . Like miss them then ... Like who i am all this while? Kay i guess so far no one really appreciate my present . I keep on thinking is my present disturbing them? Am i a nuisance? Kay i do not know? Maybe that why i keep asking am i annoying to the person . I dun noe as long as aini anggap semua sebagai kawan dah cukup . aini tak minta apa2 dalam balasan yer . Walaupun aini tau yang kamu tak anggap aini sebagai kawan baik .Kay enough of the emo moment but serious . Hais, kay i should be turning in right now . hehe . Aniway , Nadz belikan aini benda tau tak kesah .


you know me???
Nuraini bte Osman Kassim
-siapa lagi kan kalau bukan gua .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home