ainikeceq

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

okayy,

sorry bout yesterday? yuppp . its just the day . Its been bugging me . Im trying my best to ignore the day and yet i remember . Hais, even wish to .... Idk lah . Kay a lots of thing is on my mind . I seriously have no privacy , i cant breathe . Just a few days back i start to msg my fren to see what they are doing . i really miss that gerl then she keep saying maff?
hmmmmm. maff? let me write back maaff. haven't talk to them since we part . I mean like really talk . Only talk to fatin and sometime farah . The rest semua mia . Everyone change , the only one that reply to me faris and some more lah . The person i hope for didnt .... Nvm . My birthday? I dun even know is i got anything plan . hmmm. I know pathetic . Called fatin on yesterday i hint my sorrow but i doubt she get it . Hmmm, lets see hmmm , i dunnoe . Just now at msn chatwit someone hmmm i think i trust people too easily that why sometime im at the losing end . Im i trust people BUT the question is do they trust me?
My parent been irritate me in numerous ways . Hais, every time they talk i will blast my song . Disrespect? maybe? but i really cant take it . haiz, Why do some people say ......... Nothing lah .
nvm lahh . dun mind me Im just someone not important right? haiz? dunnoe lah . Hmmm, let me seee , how important am i to people?
let see , the thing that bugg me the most is that , someone lah i dun wanna MY fren to be her.
Like i want something to be mine only . like saw that that someone blog . like CANT stand it lah why must invade my privacy? I really cant stand it . GGGGGRRRR! its stressing me . like fuck siak . every move its watch . EHHH fuck lah i want my life back . SERIOUSLY ,
i think WATever i like she will too . and! she knows all my fren n even read their blog. like what sak ? i know she pretty . im gg to be real and not look down on myslef . but fuck lah what a life im living . No where to hide =,(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home