ainikeceq

Saturday, May 16, 2009

heyy,
U noe last friday lots of things happen.
Many peep angry/merajuk with me sighh.
on thursday i fall while jogging to burn my fats
Then i fall.
Got blood siol.
And so fcuking pain trust me
Sighh then i buy the kindo beano white to cheer me up=) then i complain to everyone haha.
Then like people all against me i call tis fren of mine.
go scoldd2 sighh dah sakit nvm.. Then gi comfort me^^

doll up with fatin kekek siol.
Like so jakun like that.
Sighh tot of gg to bugis abeh tak jadi my fault lahh bozor betul
After tat.
Hadd funnfunfun!
Yeah i made lots of peep angry at me.
i'm really sorry.
I like the whole day kept apologizing
I'm sorry kay.
-Farah
-nurul
-faiz
-is
Sighh got some more lahh.
Sighh
Sorry kay.
sorry faiz i cant go the firas thingg.
Niway happy birthday ti hym^^
Then today eat like lots of kindo white.
Ask mum to buy for me.
Then she bought me 2 packet sweer or wat??
Then my cuz gave me one stick hehe.
So the sedap u nOe
Then aft sis come home from work i ask he buy mc chicken thx sis,
Then my mum bought sweet for me the tougue cleaner sweet hehe thanks.
dun i have the sweetest lovely family??
Love them>3!
sunday?
Which is todayyy coz past 12 already
Hmm dunnoe if go as plan.
Niwayy sighh
Its 4 in the morning.
Sighh.
Gd nighht.
I sleepy lah.

Thx for being there when no one else did.
I just learn to realist that u all are important to me like peaces of my heart.
Dun ever leave me kay u all??
=)
Thanks for being there for me
Whenever i'm down
I will try my best to return the favo
And be there for all of you=)
Love you all sweetheart.
Muack*

ainikeceq€

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home