ainikeceq

Saturday, May 16, 2009

sighh,
Hey nari sunday.
I argue with u noee.
Over the same matter.
Sighh bila nak game?
Its suck i stay home for 2 whole day like wat the fcukk boring noe.
Besok school?
nahh but need go the councellor innvest?? Thing la
How am i?
Okay lahh
The same
I am single babee & i'm proud of it
Hehe i noe random
I see peeps hu r couple fight2
Sighh
Niway fren been okay.
I smooth my relationship wit them already so okay already dah tak gaduh

Breath slow count from 1 to 10
With my eyes close

And everything gg to be fine
Hahaa
Yesterday watch one of tis show.
Its said
Close your eyes and they will disappear
Anyway sighh
Very bored lahh stay home
Butbutbut sighh.
nvr go mendaki coz wake up at 0830then see tyme so sleep back wakaka.
so long nvr sleep enough coz always sleep late then wake up early
sighh.
Kay practically i am writing crap haha.
I hope me n someone stop fighting yupp i think hymmm is right we non-stop fight.
Fight also the same topic
I'm sorry kay.
I want that dress
I want that shirt
I wanna that dress
That short
That pant
Thatthatthat
I wantwantwantwant!!!
Get me that please.
Sighh i say i want then my belove cuz say save myself
if u havent noe me yet i cant save i always ask fatin to save for me haha
Coz i 24/7 keep munching tib bit or eat
That y i am fats!
Goshh i need lose weight.
fobia lahh go jogg k actually paisey lahh.
Muka tuu mcm drop lahh.
Nvm i waana go gym=)
Hmmm i wanna go swimming nak ikut??
I waanna lose weight.
I wanna grow.
i want my milkky.
Speaking og milkyy remind me that
I lose my mr milky ='(
I dunnoe where i put sedih ahh.
Sighh i want to go out!
I noe i banyak wishh
Not like i get wat i want.
Anyway nurul is gg east coast have fun
Mardiana following hav fun u two wit ur frenss.
N
Anyone can tell me the meaning of khilaf??
I like the song haha but sadly i dunnoe the meaning.
Practically almost all the song i'm hearing is about love patch break falling in love.
Sighh like purposely wanna make me jealous.
Padahal sikit pun tidak.
My mum bought for me the tougue cleaner sweet that one.
Very nice recomended by me.
N yeah that remind me i noe wat to give farah memory pleasant memory when she with us ^^
Good idea??
Okay lahh i gtg byebyee

I need a miracle

ainikeceq€

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home