ainikeceq

Monday, June 29, 2009

first day of school was okay was so excited. idk y. i miss the all damp lots . miss the owner of my favo teddy . tapi heyy its in the past . but still hhehe . kay class was okay found out that y class gg to stink for the rest of the year . change of cher . kour n limoimoi. wat the toot . nvm . so far okay la. hw still undone . goshh MAUT. yeah lepak with fateha jab .. okay la spent most oft the tyme sing . i was so into the song my y hand action all u noe that one then fateha go take video so the memalukan . haiz, i havent take from her phone haha .went home early surprise the other . kak bought burger for me sweet ain she ? hehe.
today was okay hope it goes well for the rest of the year prey hard. i think i will drop poa . my result n understanding in that sub suck like shit. haiz, buut its too late to transfer all his fault . i remember . nvm.yeah saw amalina was like ohmygoshh ilove her so much! i was practically scream n hug her like one big lest! goshh so embarassing . yeahhh hey i'm in school was half so excited hiperr happy n haf down mood . haiz, u noe alot of peeps change . shaf i saw just noe as always jambu . her hair semakin panjang lawa seyy . trust me when i saw people change dey reallu do . now wanna be good girl like i'm always is . yeah maff made my day dey rock my ass siol , n they so the kecoh with my hair . only farah n jum need to go to class to how to put clip at other poeple hair . they do punyer la tak sakit . haha but thanks u gerl for styling up my hair .
and i am not jealous farah got a new bag like wat the its NOT FAIR!



ainikeceq€

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home