ainikeceq

Wednesday, June 10, 2009



hey
tis june holidays being busybusybusy
the spec course was ookkay.
just knowing peepps true colour.
dun worry i remember ..
yea had fun thanks mel for letting me sleep beside u that night was really scared.
u noe the fucking door suddenly open.
thanks eh nabilah for not letting me sleep with u.
haiz,
okay la.
so far i love the shooting2 part.
will miss lots of people.
i will miss nabila that cute campany ic hehe.
ridzuwan mohd raihan amir(rahman twin haha) haikal. FIFI! sir. my flower haha.that guy ishh i forgot his name.lots lah.
will miss u.
yeahh not to forget nicole n atikah okay the rest cant remember haiz,
i learnt how to make flower.
hehe.
alik jer.
my belove bro ajak mamam kfc aper agi go.
tis june pack giler.
gg out with cuz. then got counless number of kenduri.n gg to kl.
but sis not gg.
sigh so lonely n such an extra there seyy...
anyway my twin sakit like me.
semlm mlm cant sleep,
was awake the whole night keep roling haiz,
kater twin.
farah nurdyanah bin md kamsin.
get well soon tau.
dengar2 dier popular.
semua orang wish dier get well hehe.+)dats good to hear.
anyway imysvm!u miss our anni n date.
9 june remember our movie picnic??
all dah burn la.
hehe.
n yeah dewi like o bully me!
i wanna write bigbigg DEWI BULLY ME!
she say i babby.
no manner ahh.
hey i'm so much older then her.
she ahh

tis june holiday is a very resting for me.
no need to rushh so much.
but i havent even lay a finger on my hw.
sighhh.. i feel like that gerl at the beach so calmingg.




i'm sooriee kay.
ainikeceq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home