ainikeceq

Monday, June 1, 2009

heyy
its seem tat y blog is dead
sorrie lot happen
firstly i wanna say i am a duper ttupiid gerrl.
simple thing also fail=(y cant i be like my besties?
they get 1,2 ,19 in class.
me?
haiz,i'm hopeless fail 2 sub sighhh
i wanna cryy i wanna die.
sighh y cant i just be like them?
why????
life is so diff ...
n yeah love tis weekend.
went to www had ton of fun then sundaee when to malaysia for someone weding.
malaysia yupp.
n they speak malay,my malay so the terrible sighh.
niwayy noe a few of my cuz.
dila tis gerl remember me.
felt bad i dun remember her. haiz,
yeah been so busy during june.
got the history remedial, spec course , n any more
sorrie to the part A if i scold u all to over the limit.
i noe la i only Asistance pc.
haiz,
tomorrow spec course i scared la.wish me luck,
i scareddd X(



haiz,
sorrie but i just dun likee u.
pleaseeee.
pleaseee
let me off.
i'm tired very tired.
.....

yeahh i'm very tired
treat u ike fren then?
u gave me attitute.
sometime i really wanna tell u off but i didnt coz it will hurt u.pleasee
pleasee change.
y must alway followw ur beat when u dun like it u lik pushh me asidee.
when i follow ur beat u then will mak remark.
haiz,
yeah i dun feel a sense of belonging anymore.
i noe i am a type of person wit lots of prob.
heyy i wishh to be like u too.
at least u dun have to encounter wat i do.
its so diff.
i'm just tired kay.
there lots to do.
lots of people to pleasee.
u noe it verry freaking diff to please them all.
wateva i do it dun seem enough
sighh

''bloww them all away''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home