ainikeceq

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

heyy,
beeen ages since i post,
sighh,
i dunnoee la.
june make lots of plan but all cock up.
then in the end peeps make their own plan .
iits okayy. ell the truth i make my own plan to cover up that i'm sad that .....
nvm la.
then fateha mia she like mad at me some how nvm la.
sighh everting in mess.
bodoh
i dunn wanna go school ..
ting been suckin a lot
i really meant it . u spin my head* right round right round

beide thossee totz.
thing are okay thanks elly for those cardigan
and thnk mummyyy, erah for thossee cloth
my sis n um are such a dear i burn their pocket .
sorrieee n thanks
thnks cik ana, bibik for the invite to kl =)
really enjoy myself .
bought cap n shadieee .
n my boyf mickeyy!(a cute balloon)
cutee seey mickeyku .
ps; i wan my minniee wallet .





i miss a lot didnt i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home