ainikeceq

Monday, June 29, 2009

yo, farahshawt is here.
peace(Y)
NURAINI BTE OSMAN, you hate me?
wtf!?
takkan lah psl bag pun u wana hate me?-.-
lame uh girl.
chey, kidding.
say one more time you hate me and ur gonna get it.
anw, im ACTUALLY SUPPOSED to sleep at 9.30 pm.
BUT GOT THIS GIRL UH, ASK ME DO HER A FAVOUR.
print for her lit.
abeh tak tahu berterima kasih-.-
i hate you for taking my sleeping time):
grrr..
anw, first day of school was great eh aini?
rambut punyer lah lawa.
tak leyh angss.
eh nak tahu cerita?
tadikan, i cross the traffic light kan, abeh almost kena langgar.
bodoh peh musibot peh driver.
kiwak, buta per?
kay, aku tahu info tak perlu.
but i just wana share with you guys(:
kay, im done with printing lit.
thank me ah girl.
byeee!
love you ainikeceq~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home